пятница, 25 июля 2008 г.

Im here for you :)

Hello, my gentleman!

I want to tell you some tender words to brighten your day! I am looking for
my second half here. I want our hearts to unite some day.
My heart longs for you. My heart longs to leap at the sound of your voice.
My heart longs to be filled with joy by your smile. My heart longs to see
our love for one another grow as we sit on the couch and we share from the
heart. My heart longs for me to feel the love and desire of your gentle
touch. My heart longs to experience the sensual passion between us. My heart
longs to feel the love and joy of us cuddling and snuggling close. My heart
longs for you!
I want to tell you much more and to tell you about myself. Write to me here:
http://www.findbeautifulgirls.net/7693/

Looking forward to get a note from you
Irina P.

Комментариев нет: