пятница, 15 августа 2008 г.

Be yourself

Hi, gentleman!

Where are you, the King of my Heart? Where is your True Love to Me?
I wait for you into the big castle of Loneliness and I want you to break its
strong walls. I am impatient, because I have been waiting for you for many
years, for many thousand lonely years.
I am young and pretty, but I am old inside without love and tenderness.
My heart is crying every minute, every second without your love.
I can't find it here, and everything I meet is lonely echo of my crying
heart.
I wrote this romantic letter to you, because I think that such romantic
person like you will understand my wishes and desires and will get the reply
to me very soon http://meetlovegirls.net/8120/
I hope that you will write to me about your life, that you will share
with me your feelings.

Waiting for your response
Iren B

Комментариев нет: