пятница, 12 сентября 2008 г.

Looking for my sweetheart!

Good day

I lack love and passion in my life and even though you might think that such a beautiful princess as I am should already have men running after me, it is not true. Yes, indeed, I am Charming, Sexy and Open-minded. I don't let just everyone into my heart, I am very picky, but I always choose the best!
Don't you doubt that it is the reason why I am writing to you and wait for your answer at http://happylovewithgirls.com/heartsinlove It might be so because I am very curious, or maybe because I like to experiment in everything: work, hobbies, interests, sex! However I am sure that once I find my true love, I will devote all my unshared love to him! I believe in your trust and kindness, and I believe that you liked me at least as much as I liked you so far!


Waiting for your reply

Irina B

Комментариев нет: